Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What would be a good new hair style?

I'm 24 and have kept the same hair style for nearly 8 years now! I change it up slightly by adding layers or dying it drastically (from platinum blonde to chocolate brown) but I am in desperate need of a new style!



My husband likes my hair to stay medium to long (and I like to be able to pull it up in a ponytails when working out) and he loves it when its really blonde. I would like to keep the color scheme I have, but I need a new fresh playful look? Any ideas? Pictures would be a big help!



Thanks!



Oh...here's a photo of what my hair looks like on a daily basis:



http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n318//a>



My face is round, and I don't want to make my face look fat with a new cut.



Thanks for any ideas you may have!What would be a good new hair style?
ok i like ur hair blonde too but go to http://hairstyle.com/What would be a good new hair style?
i agree your hair looks nice blonde.



My sister was completely blonde and a couple of weeks ago she dyed it brown. she loves it and it was a big change from what she had before.



so if you don't wanna cut it, i'd say mess around with the color. who knows your husband may love the change too :D





(i think red would look really nice on you)

No comments:

Post a Comment