Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need an opinion on a new hair style, girls or guys will do please?

This is me: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/maxieb/a>





That picture is about 6 weeks old though, and I have mroe length on both sides and top, but it's still doing that style.



I wanna get a new longer hair style, my hair is quite thick, and like the look of maxxie of skins, not nesecarily the same, but that kinda length, reckon I could go for long hair?



I got a hair appointment in like 2 hours, and i don't want my normal hair styles anymore so, any other suggestions would be great?I need an opinion on a new hair style, girls or guys will do please?
i agree, i like the way your hair is now. i think youd look cool with maybe medium length hair. not long though- long hair on guys just doesnt look right. i think something like this would look good:



http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/mens-med/a>



hope this helps

xI need an opinion on a new hair style, girls or guys will do please?
idk. i think that your hair is just fine=] =P
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment