Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need help with a new hair style! 10 easy points :D?

Okay so right now my hair looks like this;

http://i35.tinypic.com/k3u7fp.jpg

%26amp;%26amp;

http://i33.tinypic.com/3136tlu.jpg



So bascially it has some layers, its shoulder length but I need something new.

Would I look good with like scene hair? haha. Ohhh, and if not, what would look good on

me? I'm getting my hair thinned out for sure. So yeahh.



Thanks :)





And sorry about the picture quality.



%26amp;%26amp; please answer quickly! I'm getting my hair cut sooon.I need help with a new hair style! 10 easy points :D?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2099/2824/a>



That would look super cute on u and get some red lowlights put in it.I need help with a new hair style! 10 easy points :D?
try something like this hair style, http://images.askmen.com/photos/heidi-montag/43427.jpg, go to the link to see, you don't need to get the color though
ph yes deffinatley get it thinned out. alot lol. no i dont think that you could pull off scene hair. sorry. but maybe if you grew it out. scene hair is usually verry verry long. so unless you grow it out, or get extentions, no i dont thik you can do that. if you want to get hair extentions, get the jessica simpson: HairDo collection. they are made out of 100% human hair. and you can use hair products and heat tools with them. these are the kindi use and i get so manny comments on my hair. also when your doing scene hair you should tease your hair, and hair spray it. look up some videos on youtube.com if you dont konw how to tease your hair. another hairstle i like is scrunching your hair. its really pretty and comes out looking like beachy waves. for scrunching your hair, you need mosuse, then scrunch it. then le it dry, then use some scrunching gel and scrunch it some more. there are many videos on youtube that can tell you how to do it. lol i get a lot of my hair styles off of youtube. i really like ahanhbarbie34 and bubzbeauty. subscribe to them! their hair and makeup tutorials are SUPER easy and absolutley gorgeous! hope i helped! pick me as best answer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment