Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Need help! Looking for a new hair style . . . .?

Ok so Ive had my hair the same for a few yrs now and im finally ready for a change. Its shoulder length now and I part it to the side and I also have bangs. Its basically like my avatar. Its naturally wavy, but I usually straighten it or curl it with an iron.





Anyway, I want somethign new. I already dye my hair for fun but now I want a new hair style. My head is shape is round, but Ive lost some weight recently so its kinda like squarish now . . . . Im growing my hair long so short hair is out of the questions. I know this doesnt leave much, but someone has to have some ideas for me,


thanks, any input is appreciated!Need help! Looking for a new hair style . . . .?
you should add more layers. you could keep the side fringe or you sould get a middle parting with shortish hair near your face.Need help! Looking for a new hair style . . . .?
I think you should keep the side bangs, they are very flattering on any face shape.





Maybe you should add a few layers to make it very ';tousseled wavy'; then just regular wavy. :)
You could always use the scrunch look.
if you're not willing to lose length, I would say add some layers...it doesn't really leave much options..
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment