Sunday, February 12, 2012

I really need a new hair style can someone please help me out? looking for some pictures!?

well, first of all my name is kourtni and i have dark brown hair and razored bangs on the side. i have layers close to my ears and above, i have medium length hair. its like 6 inches from my sholders. im looking for a new hairstyle that has some bangs on the right side or the left, it doesnt really matter. all of my friends tell me that i should keep my hair the way it is. but i have had the same hairstyle for over a half of a year, and i am getting pretty sick of it. so if anyone could help me out. that would be awesome. thank y0u so much! =]I really need a new hair style can someone please help me out? looking for some pictures!?
you should grow it out becuse you can do more stuff with itI really need a new hair style can someone please help me out? looking for some pictures!?
it sounds really cute though!
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment