Friday, February 10, 2012

Someone give me a new hair style? Tips, tricks and pics?? easy 10 points鈾?help me?

I want to keep my hair long...but I don't knwo what to do with it really. It's so boring. I do loose curls and put it up sometimes; but I want to do soemthing different. Like highlights? if so, what colours?? I want to have lots of body, like, BIG waves. How can I get big waves in less than 15 minutes ??????

Need some help? plleeeaase include pics and tips if you can! PLEASE? thanks if you answer!



this is me. I know I'm not that pretty lol. I just need different hair ahha.(I just took them, so bare with me haha)

http://isabellaswan.piczo.com/?g=4490651/a>



Thanks so much鈾?br>
BellaSomeone give me a new hair style? Tips, tricks and pics?? easy 10 points鈾?help me?
I think you are pretty..sheesh. People are too hard on themselves and people on here can be so RUDE to others for no reason! I agree...I think your hair would look great shorter. However, if you don't want to do that, you can throw your hair in a braid overnight while it's wet, add some gel in the morning scrunch a bit and that will give you nice waves. Or use rollers at night but that's such a pain. I think some caramel highlights would look great...or a combo of caramel and reddish. How about a side swept bang (long bangs I mean) Or, layer it up so you can still get all layers back in a pony, but have some shorter ones around the crown of your head. But, I do think you would look awesome with a shorter cut. Would look so cute up in a high ponySomeone give me a new hair style? Tips, tricks and pics?? easy 10 points鈾?help me?
Long hair as long as possible for a woman and bold for a man thats sooo attractive
You should cut it short, that would really suit you. And by short I mean up to your neck.
You'd look gorgeous with a short hair cut (a little past your chin)

You have the perfect face for it. Right now, your hair is too long for your face shape, and it kind of drowns you out.

I say go with a short cut with layers with some side bangs =D
You can dye your hair with a type of highlight. Since your hair looks kinda dark, you can put blond or white dabs of highlights in your hair (in one line, down your hair). You can also blow dry your hair. Hope this helped.
if your planning on highlights, with your hair color, i would suggest some blonde or auburn colors.

Try a good curling iron. If that doesnt seem to work, go to whoever cuts your hair and i'm sure they will know exactly what to use to get the curl your looking for that's perfect for your hair.



Here are some pictures you might want to show your hair dresser.

http://www.matrix.com/images/hairstyles//a>

http://www.celebrities-hairstyles.com/wp/a>



I hope some of these help!! :P
:Last time someone said easy 10 points it went to vote.



So I say cut it short to chin length. Cuts down shower time, ie water usage and water heating bills.
Curly hair would look good on you.
i think you should cut it in a bob..shorter in the back..right at the neck then a little longer as it gets to the front of your face.
go to a salon and ask for hair like Mileys, if you like it. print out a good clear pic of her with her hair down and if its not a cheap kids salon the person should know what to do. Chances are big that your hair wont stay like this for more than a little while , unless you can get it permanent, ask for a salon product that can help your hair get the way it was after you left the salon.
wot u should do is straight Ur hair first and from DA middle Karlee den it would look nice...
if you dont spend too much time on your hair, the trick is the bangs. you can put the hair up in a high or low or loose ponytail and have super sweet bangs, and youll be the ish.



you have really nice textured hair, and i love the nicole richie side swoop bangs



http://www.hairfinder.com/celebritypictu/a>



http://stealthestyle.com/wp-content/uplo/a>



http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/04/2/a>
dont put yourself down by saying your not pretty.. its not the kind of thing you should joke about and no one is going to raise the value of your self but you.



Wash your hair. Use shampoo and conditioner. Curls look nicer in clean hair.

Comb your hair and eliminate excess water by sqeezing it out or using a towel.

Keep your hair slightly damp. The curls will last longer this way.

Add a very small amount (about 1 tsp.) of conditioner to damp hair. This will help hold your hair in place while keeping it soft and shiny.

Comb your hair again to make sure the conditioner is spread evenly.

Now braid your hair. The size of the braid depends on the size of the curls you want. The bigger the braid, the less curly the hair. If you want very curly, almost frizzy, hair then make many small braids. If you want big curls, make 4-5 big braids. (more or less depending on the thickness of your hair) Experiment to find out what looks nice and what you like. It's a personal choice.

You can choose to blow-dry your hair or let it dry on its own. Either sleep with the braids in or untie them after 3-4 hours. DO NOT comb or brush your hair. This will eliminate the curls.





If you choose to not leave the braids in overnight, blow dry them for a long time to make sure that your hair is completely dry. The outside of the braids may be dry but the inside may still be damp and as soon as you untie your braids, the curls will disappear because the water will weigh down your locks.

For additional shine, add some shine serum before you do your braids and a tiny bit when you untie them

No comments:

Post a Comment