Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm thinking of getting a new hair style... any suggestions?

Im a 23 year old white male, blonde hair. for the last 5 years or so I've had the same haircut... i fade it with clippers, 3 on top and 2 on the sides and back. i let my hair grow out last time but could not think of any hair style that i liked so i went back to the normal buzz cut. I see these axe commercials that say that gel and spiked hair is out now days so i need some suggestions or links to pictures i can show to who ever is cutting my hair. thanks.I'm thinking of getting a new hair style... any suggestions?
I don't care what the commercials say, I LOVE messy, kinda spikey hair. Let it grow out so it's a few inches long, and then use wax or pomade to mess it up a little. Very sexy.I'm thinking of getting a new hair style... any suggestions?
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/Beckham-fauxhawk2.jpg





http://www.flickr.com/photos/36551571@N08/3408430452/

No comments:

Post a Comment