Sunday, February 12, 2012

My friends needs a new hair style! (Pics)

My friend has really long hair (about a foot and a half) but she wants it cut and different. She doesn't want it too short. She really likes side bangs. Any pics you can give would be great. She looks like this: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r222//a>My friends needs a new hair style! (Pics)
She really needs to part her her to the side instead of down the centre first off.

Deep sidebangs would look great! (Where they part from over the centre of your eyebrow)

Definatly get it cut, but NOT straight across. That will make her hair look really flat and unstyled.

She needs to get lots of layers to add dimension and style. Shorter layers on top, and face framing layers on the side would be my first choice for her.

If she wants colour, just some simple highlights and lowlights in a honey browny colour would look stunning and just give her hair that extra 'oomph.'



If you don't understand any of this, print it out and give it to her stylist, I promise she'll understand what I'm saying.



These will make your friend look HOT!

鈾?My friends needs a new hair style! (Pics)
Your friend's hair is gorgeous but a little thin. It must feel so nice that length. I have glasses, but I can see that although her hair is a nicer length, yours is in better condition.



Changing the diet and eating more fruit, vegetables and protein should thicken up the hair somewhat and give her more options.



P.S. Totally agree with you about some of the comments. They can't help it I suppose - too many ';am I pretty'; questions! Also right to show the whole length. Your friend's lovely hair frames her body, not just her head. Only short-haired people's hair frames the face. One of the joys of such long hair is to see how it relates with the whole body, not just the head.
http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/t/i/shai/a>



I think this would look really good on her. She doesn't have a lot of volume in her hair so she should do something shorter with layers. She has a beautiful hair color so I wouldn't even touch the color.



something like this will also look cute

http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/v/i/shai/a>



The picture you provided shows off her hair a lot but doesn't let us see the frame of her face. If her face is not round then she should definetly get a short bob with bangs like the pictures above.



If her face is round she should get it cut like around the middle of her neck in layers.



Good luck



Oh and she should use some products for volume. My hair is just like hers and hate that it doesn't have any volume at all. I use shampoos for volume and I use something to give my roots volume when I blow dry my hair.






Tell her to part her hair to the side, and cut side bangs. For extra volume she can get layers that frame her face, or use a curling iron to make her hair look like this



http://media.photobucket.com/image/side%/a>
oh god. lmao.

tell her to get a haircut.

straight extra long hair does not suit her.

cut it alittle past the shoulders and get her

to get it layered with a side bang.

im sure its gonna look better.

anything but that, oh god..

best of luck?
here u go



http://media.photobucket.com/image/long%20hairs/narashovitha/4.jpg
I would suggest she get the hairstyle that Jennifer Garner has in this picture. Also some low lights (like highlights but darker) might work well for her through a weave.http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/medium/
Is it just me or does ';your friend'; look way similar to your avatar?

No comments:

Post a Comment