Friday, February 10, 2012

I Need A New Hair Style!!!!!!!????

ok i want something i can do by myself you know not have to go to the hairdresser every time it get frizzy or dirty ok so my hair is this long ----%26gt; http://www.easy-hairstyles.com/images/me/a> maybe a half an ich shorter any way i way something with bangs I've always been into the scene look but i don't know how to do it and if i mess my hair yep i couldn't live with myself so any maybe you could give me some pointers or tips maybe some steps in which i can do also pictures would be nice i have black hair and i don't WANT to change the color so please no different color hair and i don't want anything longer then my hair because i'm not into extensions or whatever you call it so anyway steps, tips, pointer, and pics please it would really mean alot to me because i just want a new style i'm plain and my hair is plain i have one more question though: what kind of shampoo should i use for really dry hair? my hair is really really really dry i wash it one day and the next day dandruff is come out of it and i need something that works goodI Need A New Hair Style!!!!!!!????
for dandruff use an anti dandruff shampoo, but be patient it takes a few weeks before it kicks in working. for your dry hair prolem put a LOT of conditioner on it and comb through it when its wet, to avoid greesyness dont put the conditioner on the top of your head ust on the ends and middle.



for cutting bangs go onto www.youtube.com and type in ';how to cut bangs for the first time'; and you get a step by step demo. Also, if your into the whole scene look try back combing your hair (: xI Need A New Hair Style!!!!!!!????
that really is tricky you need to consult your hair dresser what i do is cut as a bob during summer then keep it all bobily till august 31st where i let it grow out for winter than i just but i little water on my hair to keep the frizz down or you can use a serum just a little or your hair will seem very oily and you can use a frizz control shampoo use a natural one cause others have chemicals hope this helps:)
hey guys go on this really cool website its awesome... its called



http://OurScaryStories.yolasite.com





hope that helps you with your hair problem!!!!
Uhh.. You Should Just Poof It Up. You Know Make It All Poofy. And If Your Into The Whole Scene thing Dye Your Hair?
I think a hair cut kinda like this : http://gimps.de/pictures/albums/userpics/10001/short-hairstyles-of-jessica-alba.jpg or https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZvk7dVGcTrnhpqUvYPHF2FI8Av2ceOAdo8KzaVPt4lmR6V_kr8gsCwOMjjKqTDQiaMHI5-rOaUX-sTjQPCqlpUaPA233V89nPcF_P7xWto6qlVmUX__O2dY1lmLr7eL9fg5PobEYDfTA/s400/hairstyles-for-short-hair.jpg but in your color. And for dry hair? Try using: Dove Go Fresh shampoo and conditioner. I use that myself and I buy it at Wal-Mart I used to have a dry scalp. And If it stays dry try not blow drying your hair for a few days.
Ok. well you have about medium hairlength. If u want to see, i will put the link right below.



http://www.hairfinder.com/haircuts.htm



There are lots of hairstyles. You can see which one catches your eye the most. The best shampoo for your hair is probably Aveeno. Look for Aveeno shampoo products in makeup stores such as Sephora, or you can even find it in Walmart or Walgreens. If the product dosent work, you can use Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo. I have some at home, and it works wonders! Well i hope this has helped!
If you really massage Head and Shoulders shampoo into your head when you shower, it works nicely. There are many, many different types of Head and Shoulders shampoo so find the one that fits your hair condition. You might want to try ';Severe dandruff'; or ';dry scalp care';. And showering more often will improve hair condition as well. If you straighten your hair, try spraying it with something that insures your hair won't get burned or dry out. I use TRESemme Thermal Creations which leaves my hair soft, silky, and hydrated. You can also try Dove Sheer Moisture (another type of spray) for helping dry hair.



As for styles, theres a lot more you can do with hair if you grow it out tbh. If you like scene, try getting it razored or layered. Go to google and image search 'short layered hair' for ideas. Theres an infinite array of possibilities.



Addition: Here's what I did: I went online, printed out some pictures of hairstyles I liked, got some ideas, and then scheduled an appointment with my hairdresser to discuss what she thought would look good on me. I mean, hair dressing is their profession so I would trust your haircutter's advice esp. if they work at a salon rather than a normal hair cuttery. I'm in love with the hair style she matched for me and have maintained it for years.



Of course, getting a new haircut isn't once and you're done. Depending on the temperament of your hair, it may takes weeks to months to perfect how you style it at home. It took me a while to get used to straightening and styling my curly hair but now I can do it effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment