Sunday, February 12, 2012

I might need a new hair style but I dont know for sure?

I have long red hair. I have kept it long most of my life. my sisters have long hair except one out of 6 girls. Anyways I went to a New Year's party and the lady next to me said this. Be live me she wasn't drinking. She said wouldn't it be better for me with short hair. I told her I like long hair but often thought to cut my hair. IM scared a little but see other people my age with short hair. IM 52 years old a women and I weigh 275 pounds so that weight might make me look fatter if I cut it right. Any clues what I should do or try thanks for your answers todayI might need a new hair style but I dont know for sure?
well maybe dying your hair so it's not red but older peeople DON'T look good with long hair maybe cut it just after or just before your breasts and dye it caramel or brown .maybe get it permed straight or curly..get layers or a side bang..








or maybe if you want to cut your hair but are scared of what you'll look like lose someweightI might need a new hair style but I dont know for sure?
At the end of the day, all make-up, hairstyle and clothes are is an outward reflection of who you are inside. It's showing the world who you are. Picture what you want to look like in your mind, and make your desicion based on that.





At the end of the day, you have years ahead to grow it back again. Why not experiment? Only do it if you feel comfortable.





xxx
I think a hair cut with a lot of volume can have a slimming effect. Long hair usually has less volume because of the added weight. If you cut it shorter (not too short) maybe shoulder length and add some layers that would work.
More um....experienced people should have short hair, it looks slightly wierd on more....experienced people.
I think it makes people look ';bigger'' when their hair is really short. So i suggest cutting it, but not too short, maybe shorter in the back longer in the front??
You should cut it up to your ears. It looks cute on most people!
i think maybe a new style but not rly cutting the length
dont cut it too short. keep ut near the top of ur boobs.
Hmm... so your name is William, but you're a lady? WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment