Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can you help me with a new hair style?

I feel like my hair is a real mousy brown and I am sick of the color and cut... I need something new. I'm going to get more highlights, but I don't know which color... should I go darker or lighter? or maybe come redish tones?

and would there be any good cuts that would look at least a little flattering on me? help!





p.s. my hair is pretty thick

here's a somewhat current pic of me (2 months old) http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o298//a>Can you help me with a new hair style?
caramel highlights would be really cute i think. also, a few layers and a ';swoop bang';. Can you help me with a new hair style?
i think a shoulder length straight bob would look amazing on you and with your face shape!



caramel highlights would also look amazing
look at this this would look amazing only go with a darker brown and caramel highlights the color of this lady's hair now it is a bob and will look totally flattering on you
hmm... layers. i think layers would look amazing on your hair. for color i would go darker because of your skin tone. probably dark brown low lights witth as you said a redish tone
You're so pretty!! I think you should get alot of layers, but keep the length... You should get golden highlights, one or two shades lighter than your hair. And, if you want to do reddish, get cinnamon colored. Nothin too red, or too dark becouse it will wash out your complexion. Some long side swept bangs would also look good. Good Luck! :o)
I would go shorter with your hair. You have a small face so going short will do you no harm. I would get the hair cut about shoulder length and a lot of different lengths of short, wispy layers angling toward your face. Not only will this look different and cute, but it will be easy to manage, as you could straighten it, or if you're having a lazy day, it could easily be pulled up.



As for color, I would go a little darker with the base color of your hair. Your hair looks like it's a lighter brown, and going to a richer, medium brown would be a nice idea. I would get highlights both darker and lighter. For the darker lowlights, I would get just one or two shades darker than the base color of your hair, so that the lowlights will look subtle and natural. For the lighter highlights, I would get a honey blonde color, which will be more dramatic than the lowlights. Also, If you'd like, you could get a few auburn highlights in the hair to bring out a little bit of red.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment