Sunday, February 12, 2012

Im looking to get a new hair style i really dont have one now i just put it in a pony tell becuz its so bad?

my hair is fizzy,dry and curly it always has been and i dont know what to do with it i love the emo or rocker hair styles and i love the color but idk how to tame my hair enough to do anything with it right now i just put it in a pony tell and hope for the best lol if anyone has any ideas what i can do on a small budget i would be so thank full thanksIm looking to get a new hair style i really dont have one now i just put it in a pony tell becuz its so bad?
OK i have the same kind of hair, thick, curly %26amp; frizzy, %26amp; it takes forever to straighten! I like to get it layered %26amp; thinned out. When I do that it works well with my curls, but looks even better when I do have time to straighten it. Oh and I got it done at Fantastic Sam's for like 20 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment