Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm thinking of a new hair style?pic?

what kind of cut, also i want to get high lights , or dye my hair:D

(my hair has a hint of brown in it.you cant see it now, but in the sunlight it's REALLY brown......so blue highlights is out of the question.damn it i really want it. or should i dye my hair jet black and then get blue highlights?)



ps can anybody tell me my face shape??

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/a/a>I'm thinking of a new hair style?pic?
I'd say your face shape is heart.

I already like your hair cut, so u should keep it that way!

[if u want]

The jet black and blue sounds goodI'm thinking of a new hair style?pic?
black and blue all the way!
get some red hi lights
go to the site

www.bobcut.com

select sum gud hair style n have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment