Friday, February 10, 2012

Do you think my new hair style looks good?

this is it: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3257/2633/a>



Do you think i look good?

im not very sure about it.i wanted to know iif you ppl thought iit looked okay

Be honest!



xxDo you think my new hair style looks good?
the front is nice,but cut the length,it doesn't do anything for you,i suggest a little short of your shoulders and then you will look stunning especially with your lovely big blue eyes and boost your confidence sky highDo you think my new hair style looks good?
yeah u look hot

Report Abuse


ahh yes!

its gorgeous!



your eyes are amazing :]



please answer my question about my huge nose :[

lol



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asbh2NezEN60cwi6g2I0kOfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080707222026AAdfWhV
aww u know you look gorgeous in it! dnt be so modest by asking us =P



aww fishing for compliments ;-]



dat hairstyle looks hot on you wid dem blue eyes !



btw if those big blue eyes are real then y does your avator have brown eyes =/
Your ok. j/k



Come on now you know you are beautiful. What happened to you that you have to come on here to fish for compliments?
wow you're definatly really pretty!

You're stunning, and you're hair looks really great on you, it's a nice cut and color.





You look like a Barbie =)
Wow I really like it. Beautiful Eyes!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
you are wayyyyyy pretty! pretty eyes

and your hair is fine.





answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
Your eyes are hecka pretty!!

i think your hair is nice =)

(i dont like having long hair, but for some ppl it looks pretty and it looks good with you)
~Beautiful~
Wow the eyes with the hair color make a good contrast to draw attention to your eyes! KUDOS for you



What mascara do you use? haha
Well, your head sorta tilted so I can't really tell, but I think it looks pretty good. You have really bright blue eyes.
Wow and I thought most people who used this site was ugly!
I love your hair,eyes and your pretty
Woah!! you have awesome eyes! I wish i had em! lol

I think you have really pretty hair too and I'm being completely honest!! yur lucky :)



xox
It looks fine. I love your eyes!
cant really tell cuz the way your head is tilted but it looks great from what i can see, and you look real pretty too!
you have nothing to worry about. I live in the midwest but you could beat out any girl i know in a competition.
you look absolutely beautiful :-)
I love it%26lt;3

And your eyes are very pretty
LOve it!!
It looks cool :)



Are you wearing contacts? you're eyes are very pretty
gorgeousssss hair !

and your eyes are beautiful too ! :)
Yeah it really suits you, you look stunning :)
u look rlly pretty and ur eyes r gorgeous, never seen anything like em.
OMg It Looks Good!!! and you are So Pretty Nice Blue Eyes I Like It!
love it :]

yours eyes look goregous
yea your hair is ded nice
very nice love, its got a lovely shine ,how do you get that
i love itt girl! totally suits you,

and your eyes are gorgeous! xo.
i love it!
love it

No comments:

Post a Comment