Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you like my new hair style? (pics included)?

i just got my hair cut today and i got new bangs cause ive been wanting them like this for awhile. im just not sure what everyone else is gunna think, though. do you like it?





http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd240/pinkstar1373/Picture0001.jpg





http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd240/pinkstar1373/Picture0003.jpg





http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd240/pinkstar1373/Picture0002.jpgDo you like my new hair style? (pics included)?
U look really good with bangs, I would reccomend curling the ends of your bangs with a curling brush while blow dryingDo you like my new hair style? (pics included)?
very nice maybe puff it up a bit with a bit of back combing and hairspray!
Yeah I do.
its cute but would be cuter if you put short layers in it
looks nice to me, it suits you (:
no, sorry
It's a nice hairstyle but honestly it doesn't look good on you
Looks cute.
I think your bangs look great!
yes
i likes:)
Your looks good^^ I like it!
No I don't.
ummmmmm....
ummm dey lOOk niceee! (:


u wOuld lOOk alOt nicer if u wOuld wear makeup thO.! :D
actually i find it to look very pretty and attractive. It fits your face very nicely :) and you have a gorgeous smile hun.
It looks great on you! (:





Besides, if you're happy with it, why would you let anyone else's opinion get you down?? :)
You look like Blossom!
Yes.
it's really cute. you're probably rethinking about it because you're not use to it.
usually with bangs, you need a stronger bone structure in your face





with your face... idk


it would look better if you use make up to get those features in your face to stand out more
It looks awesome!


Don't worry!
You look like you were crying right before those pictures were taken.





The hair is fine.
yes.
They look fine. But maybe you should start wearing some make-up! :]
i think that you should try pinning back your bangs to the side
alright, honestly i think you would


look better with side bangs.


but thats just what i think.
ya is cute but you should make it more funnn! put mousse an gel the blow dry it...straightin your bangs to the sides an itll look real cute :)
I think it looks great! I love your bangs they look very trendy! Don't worry about what anyone will think you look great!
I think its reallyyyyyyyy Cute )

No comments:

Post a Comment