Friday, February 10, 2012

IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW HAIR STYLE ? pics ? sites?

I've always been one to change my style to match my moods, but now I'm finishing up my undergrad college life and entering the professional world. I'm looking for a professional chic 'do, but I don't know what to do with my hair!

I'm thinking of the chin-length bob either dark brown / red mix, or black hair? Some people have said my hair seems harsh when it's darker, but I don't feel like I'm taken seriously or am simply deemed unintelligible with blonde hair! So I'm looking for a professional chic new style and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?!



I'm willing to go to extreme measures so don't think your opinion is essentially going to be considered ridiculous! I'm open to your opinions!



Thanks in advance!!



few of my styles through the past 2 years...

http://family.webshots.com/album/5714977/a>IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW HAIR STYLE ? pics ? sites?
You definetely look much better with blonde hair.

But the red one is nice too.

I think you should go to paul mitchell and i know they are kind of expensive but the give really good haircuts and you can just ask them what will look good on you.

I think if you want to look more professional you should get reddish brown hair thats short like what you were saying a bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment