Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do you think of then new hair style with braids? I want to try it!!! 10 pts to best answer?

here are some pics im talking about:

http://www.focusonstyle.com/frontrow/sp0/a>



and here is how i look..



http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/a>



do u think i can pull it off



thanksWhat do you think of then new hair style with braids? I want to try it!!! 10 pts to best answer?
Yes u sure can you are a pretty girl and looks like you could pull off a lot of things with your smile. No really I think you could for sure..... You need to repost once you have braided your hair.What do you think of then new hair style with braids? I want to try it!!! 10 pts to best answer?
i wear it all the time,

but it doesnt comout like yours.

I think you could definetly pull it off,

but you just need to make the braid tighter!
Go ahead!! I think itll look great on you lol...
loose,fun and victorian its on the runway every were get creative
I personally think it's gorgeous.
i dont think so
i just did that last night with my hair for a dance show and it looked really cute !

and yes i like you can pull it off
surrre....
Yep looks sweet, and yes i`m sure you can pull that style off.



Go for it!
your hair looks sorta same so i think you should try it

No comments:

Post a Comment