Sunday, February 12, 2012

I really need a cute new hair style.......HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?

ok so my hair is really long and i'm lookink for a new cute hair cut. my hair is a chocolat brown colour and goes about hlaf way down my back. i'm a teen so i'd like a hair cut thats cute and, well, you know ';in';. i DO NOT want any bangs. i know that bangs and side bangs are in but, well EVERY BODY has bangs. i want something like it being laired but not laired. also does any body know if theres a website that you can like lod your pic on and then try out some different hair syles. i would really like some pics to. well thats all.



thanks in avance!!



PS: i pick best answer! (if there is one)

I really need a cute new hair style.......HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?
i would try typing in cosmetology in the search bar and search for hair styles. I also, would suggest getting the bob hair cut its a little shorter in the back and the front is long i attend cosmetology at Kaskaskia College and that hair style seems to be it right now alot of girls have it including me, you can really do alot with that hair cut. I really need a cute new hair style.......HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?
2 try out hairstyles you can go 2 marykay.com and i think u shud get ur hair cut so that u can curl it and itd b nek length then pin bak 2 small chunks of hair in the front but it depends on how ur head is shaped etc.



can u help me??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I think you should get curls. Alot. But only at the bottom. Like crazy curls at the bottom trust me its awesome! Then part your hair anyway and you'll look dazzling!
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment