Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to have a new hair style... PLEASE HELP?! =]?

I look realllly young for my age. It sucks when i go out with my friends and the guys always talk to them but they think im 15, when im pushing 18! I have a friend who does her hair REALLYY gorgeous and it looks like she goes to the freakin salon everyday. She sometimes has messy teased hair, or bumped up, and sometimes curly,.. idk she looks so good and I hate that. I also want to impress this guy when he next sees me, and I want to look totaly different. I have a heart shapped face, or some say pear as well. My hair is about to my mid length of my upper arm. I reallly want to look good, AND OLDER! haha.I want to have a new hair style... PLEASE HELP?! =]?
I cant help you without a picture. Do you know how many different ways I could picture you with just your description? Way too many ways that might work but might totally not work because there isnt enough details or at least a picture!!!I want to have a new hair style... PLEASE HELP?! =]?
Try http://youtube.com/christieashley
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment