Friday, February 10, 2012

SURVEY: Ladies, Does It Bother You When Your S/O Never Notices Your New Hair Style, Outfit, Etc.?

I used to hate that, I'd get all dolled up for him and he didnt even notice. :%26lt; ahh well the single life is the one to live :PSURVEY: Ladies, Does It Bother You When Your S/O Never Notices Your New Hair Style, Outfit, Etc.?
well thats some guys but i notice everything about the girl


even her makeup foundation and such but idk i can never tell if she cut her hair or colored it like a lighter shade


but i love it when she has a new outfit and things of that natureSURVEY: Ladies, Does It Bother You When Your S/O Never Notices Your New Hair Style, Outfit, Etc.?
Let me just say in our defense, that we don't notice ANYTHING.


Well, except the football game.


The basketball game.


And car races...oh....





We notice beer too.
That's why I have several. One is bound to notice! Take notes girl! =]





You must not be interesting enough lmao.
Mine always does. You must not be interesting enough or something. Try cheetah print shoes and hot pink press-ons
ZzZ...what are you talking about woman, i used to give you very fine and pleasing compliments. and the wink!
yes, i would hate that.. and i agree with you totally D:
whats an s/o? and welcome back from being banned
I suppose that would bother me, I'm glad my bf isn't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment