Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can u help me get a new hair style?

hi!

im a blonde

my hair is about a foot long

i really want to keep the length (planing to donate it) but i just want a new style

im not emo or goth, actually some people say im kinda preppy

i dont want it to require straitening (my hair is a little wavy)

i also dont want to color my hair in any way

im just tired of my old look

i think i would like some serious side bangs and layers

sources would be great!!!!

thanks a ton!Can u help me get a new hair style?
i thiknk your hair sounds pretty. maybe cut a it. and then like to your shoulders. and get lairs and side bangs. Thats exactly what i did. I have blonde hair. its looks cute. and make it poofy



Hope i helped! Good luckCan u help me get a new hair style?
ooooooooh! maybe get some face framing layers like this



http://www.myhaircuts.com/more/layered-h/a>
i suggest doing ur hair like this keep the blonde , add bangs and some layers. keep teh lengths ect. um here is pic . C:\Users\House\Pictures\QCAHZDNWQCA4IYJGbr>
u can do ur hair like that but keep ur long georgous hair



hope this helps . %26lt;3 bi xox
Like ashley tisdales hair perhaps ?



http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/as/a>



you should get brown flashes under your hair, long layers, and a layered side fringe. keep the length though %26lt; 3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment