Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gay: Do I Need A New Hair Style Or Face?

http://p1.hotornot.com/pics/HE/HR/H8/KY/RMASOQNXVXLQ.jpg


http://www.hotornot.com/p/?select_pic=874757%26amp;state=photos%26amp;rand=79





My friend says I am a good looking man. However, he is in his late 50s! Other guys say I look good but none of them are the good looking guys, not to be mean!





I am just wondering how come none of the good looking guys my age(34 or younger) think I am good looking? Do I have a bad face? My body is fine- as I walk/jog a lot.





Do I need a new hair style? If yes, any suggestions?





It seems like all good looking guys, 18-40 who are in good shape too, just are not finding me to be good looking. Not sure why. There are like 150 local guys on manhunt and gay.com and everyone of them has ignored me or old me I am not their type.





I live in the state of MASS. I am sick and tired of drawing in ONLY interest from those guys twice my age or very over weight men. Be nice if one single good looking guy more my age thought as of me being good looking. So far all the attractive guys think I have a bad face!Gay: Do I Need A New Hair Style Or Face?
maybe grow a nice trimmed beard, and a buzz cut. Maybe change your wardrobe? that may help. You aren't bad looking but you need to get a makeover to attract the type of guys you want.Gay: Do I Need A New Hair Style Or Face?
Dude....there is someone for everyone, stop trying to find someone online, most people there are looking for a hit and run anyway...


Try going to the local guy hangouts, maybe even try a gay bowling league or something...


I never click links online from unknown sources so I can't tell you what you look like, but I'm sure your just fine...Keep trying


Good Luck
it doesent matter what you look like, sure it helps, but if u have an ugly atittude what good does it do? Dont focus on looks so much, its all in the way you carry yourself, work with what you have, and hopefully you ve got a strong personality





best of luck
i am not being mean, but i think your face looks kind of squashed or flat or something...probably better than mine, but if you let your hair grow out a little longer so it frames your face it might help... ( out of ideas)
I think you're being unrealistic. If you are seriously looking for a relationship with another person then looks should not be the most important thing to you.








I'm not saying this to be mean, but you are not good looking by the standards the most people use to define appearance. And that's what the people you've been approaching are trying to tell you. In other words, if you want a pretty boy you have a much better chance of getting one if you are a pretty boy yourself. And if you are holding out only for 'good looking' people to pay you compliments or talk to you then you may find yourself waiting alone for a very long time. Whoever said that an average looking person can't be a great partner?
be optemistic and focus on yourself not on what others say
First of all, you aren't so good looking. Second, forget a new face. Get a new lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment