Friday, February 10, 2012

Help! I need a new hair style?

I have long (To my waist, but really pretty...not stringy) hair. I usually straighten it b/c it is REALLY wavy and poofy. But, it is beginning to ruin my hair even though I use a lot of hair protecting spray and 'damaged hair' shampoo.


I don't want to cut it at all (I pretty much only trim it every couple months). Should I scrunch it? What is the best and easiest way to do that? What are some cool styles.





I am 14 btw. I am pretty short if that has anything to do with it.





Thanks!Help! I need a new hair style?
ahh so lucky.


i would just keep it trimmed maybe get some pretty highlights and stuff :)





answer mine about my hair?!?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090618181153AAsJXD5Help! I need a new hair style?
after you wash it.braid and leave it til it dries(overnight?). then undo it.it will hang in waves, manageable waves.I don't cut my hair either.for daytime.you could part it, then sweep it up in a bun.you could wear in braids down your back during the day.french braids,if you know how, are really very fetching I think.Barrettes and head bands of sorts will do wonders in a pinch.I think they damage the hair if used too much.Just like wearing the hair in a tight bun,etc every single day pulls on it,etc.Thus, I like to change it around often.But, you can sweep it back w/ those anytime real quick.Blessings!
Well Ive heard that short people with long hair might look younger than what they actually are... but anyways i think u should get layers and side bangs.. it would make ur hair look edgy and pretty.. if u have wavy poofy hair u should probably use moisturizing shampoos, or a cleanser instead of shampoo. Also you should use enough leave-in conditioner when u straighten it so it wont get fried. I know how u feel dudes I have curly frizzy hair and i used to straighten it most of the time b/c I used to hate my curls but now I just leave it au naturale and keep it very moisturized. Try this, the hair styles are really pretty..





http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/long/
cut it at least to your elbow. get bangs (faded fringe bangs is best). Go to a hair salon and they will assist you.
you should get a colorful hair extention orget some highlights. try scrunching it that would also look nice. good luck.
Put it in a bun when damp. Let dry, take out bun and you have waved hair.
haha get dreadlocks, there dam hard to get
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment