Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need help choosing my new hair style.?

I have had the same hairstyle for about nine months now, which is a long time for me. The only change has been the length. I have a few ideas, but can't decide. I have fina, sort of thin hair, so keep that in mind.


pictures of my hair now, and my ideas can be found here:


http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/Crystalight212/wholething1.jpg?t=1231111263


just choose one and give me the number. Or if you have one you think would work better, post it here.





Thanks in advance,


Crystal %26lt;3I need help choosing my new hair style.?
3I need help choosing my new hair style.?
I like the hairstyles 1 and 4, however they would suit people with round faces and i don't know if you have a long or round face. But i think number 5 is cool and will fit all faces. Get number 5!


Also you could consider dying your hair dark brown.
http://www.zimbio.com/Teen+Hairstyles





If you want to get creative ;)
i really think you should go blonde! it would look really nice with your skin tone:)
i like 6 that is a cute look.


i just went black today!


woot woot

No comments:

Post a Comment