Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Here is a picture of my new hair style, anime style hair/asian.. idk what to call it, does it look good?

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp31/r3ddrag0n123/Picture1.jpg





its not really at its best. i can style it better. i just did it for fun at night to see how it looks. any comments?Here is a picture of my new hair style, anime style hair/asian.. idk what to call it, does it look good?
I think your hairstyle is cool! Um sorry i dont really have any ideas on what to call it but its cool!Here is a picture of my new hair style, anime style hair/asian.. idk what to call it, does it look good?
Looks good on you!
that looks sweet :D looks like ash off of pokemon :o
I love it. You definitely can pull it off. :-)
it looks good just a little too much gel or hairspray or whatever u put in it u should make it look soft and not stiff unless u like it that way otherwise it suits u
yeah you can pull it off a kid at my school has hair like that

No comments:

Post a Comment