Sunday, February 12, 2012

Should I get a new hair style (Pic)?

I use to do a little fo hawk thing but then I started to wear it down, I dont really like it. It is longer than the one in this pic right now. My hair is really thick.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/a>Should I get a new hair style (Pic)?
Sure, go ahead.



I liked your album, thanks for sharing it!



That edited photo with you and the blond hair, too funny!



Oh, by the way, shelby is HOT!!!Should I get a new hair style (Pic)?
I think you should cut it, you have a really nice facial structure, if you cut it, it will enhance your cute face :) Try a fade 2 to 3
It looks pretty nice now...but just don't do the fo hawk thing, it's getting to tall in the front. But definately don't cut it, shaggy is cute and is in right now!
You have the PERFECT facial structure for shaggy hair! I would grow it out. Look at Chance Crawford from Gossip Girl for an example.
Looks good to me. Guys with long hair always get a second look from me, usually several more than just two. LOVE long hair on a guy.
Grow it and make it all messy like you've just climbed out of bed!

uuufffttt!

Your a bit of alright too! Come here often? ;) :D
I like the last pic you showed... it looks really preppy.
i like the second one.

you are one sexy man.
kjaljdskldsa

not matter what you do,

your gonna be HOTTT
def i think it looks pld man

No comments:

Post a Comment