Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it time for a new hair style? (Pics inside)?

Okay I haven't had a new hairstyle for quite a few months. I'm not sure what I want... sooo I know there are a lot of people here on answers that are good with finding the right hair for people. So what do you think? Also let me know on Color. Can you provide pictures too cause I'm not good with hair terms lol.





I want something that is going to make me look flirty and pretty. I know I'm not the prettiest person and I need to lose some pounds but I think improving my hair will help improve my looks.





So let me know.





PICS:





http://i38.tinypic.com/2ls7l7k.jpg





Pictures are from today (three pictures on one canvis)





10 POINTS!Is it time for a new hair style? (Pics inside)?
No do not get a bang!


Get a side fringe, deffinatly shorted layers


and thinnned out!Is it time for a new hair style? (Pics inside)?
Get your hair thinned out and layers and a side fringe, and straighten it,you dont need to change the colour but you can if you want, just dont go blonde!






A perfect hairstyle or haircut that suits your face shape is very important for every men and women. Find new hairstyles for women and teenagers for short, medium and long hair.
well, you can start by layering it to make it more thinner.. then you can do some side bangs on the tip of your hair...


hope it helps...
Try a Virtual Makeover And You Could See The Hair Styles,Hair Cuts %26amp; Different Colors I DId It And It Was Fun You Will Like It Good Luck
Maybe, I think with your shape of face you should go with a haircut that is shorter and possibly thinned out a bit. Ask a hairdresser or maybe even stylist.
Sweet 16 is right. If you want colour put some blond highlights through, a few foils. If you go to a good hairdresser they'll do finer ones which look more natural than chunky ones. Just MHO!
yes its time get your hair cut in layers if u wanna dye it and try curling it or straighten it cuz it looks a lil frizzy :]
I don't really think so, just make it more shiny then it will be much better

No comments:

Post a Comment