Sunday, January 29, 2012

What new hair style should I get?

I'm thinking about getting my hair restyled. I want something completely different, new and fresh. I was thinking about a very short bob, but they are going out of fashion so I;m not sure. I have a round face with blonde hair. I would like to lighten my hair but I don't want to get rid of all the colour. I'm thinking either like a kind of agyness deyn type cut, or like the new singer in the pussy cat dolls (very short and blonde), or a short blonde curly bob, or like kate moss' new hair (golden blonde, choppy fringe) my hair is quite short. Any ideas?What new hair style should I get?
bobs are always a good start to really short styles,as a barber i have cut short hair on women and clipper cuts with spikey tops are popular.get some colour in to stand out.a local barbershop should be able to cut it for less than 拢7,but get a photo and show the barber how you want it cut.monday mornings are normally quiet if you are shyWhat new hair style should I get?
it depends what you look like to what suits you.


what colour are your eyes?


i really like long hair personally, ive got around face and it seems to make it seem less round :) x
how about something kinda like a bob... like maybe not as high as a bob... ya know? and have it angled around your face... and get side bangs... maybe part your hair different!
thick curls will look soo cute hoped i helped good luck .
get the hair style that will fit you
shaved off?

No comments:

Post a Comment