Thursday, January 26, 2012

New hair style opinion? Tell me what you think?

Okay so I was thinking for a new hair style for myself, I'm gonna cut the bottom part (layer) of my hair, straight all around. But not like a bob. I don't want it to go shorter it the back; I just wanna cut it straight across all around my head. Just straight! Then I'll get choppy choppy layers on top to give my hair the volume it's never had :[





My hair is seriously really flat and ugly. I always use a straightener to curl the top of my hair in a way to give it a volume and I'm tired of doing that. It makes me hair feel not smooth %26amp; natural, so I've heard from friends. I just want NATURALLY volumnized hair. And the choppiness I'm talking about is the scene hair kinda volume.





I currently have a scene-ish haircut with all the choppy layers and all and my mom is tired of it. And I am too sorta. Alot of girls at my school are getting this haircut now and it's blah; so overrated now. So I'm gonna try something new :]





So what do you think of my idea of a new hairstyle? I don't have a picture of it because I just sorta made it up but do you think it'd look nice?





**


Bottom layer cut straight all around and volumnized choppy layers of hair on top. Sound good?New hair style opinion? Tell me what you think?
i'm a hairstylist so i know how popular ';scene'; hair is. however, you said that alot of other people are getting scene haircuts and styles and you're tired of yours being scene. what you described wanting...still scene.





if you still want to be seen as having ';scene hair'; then by all means...get it cut the way you described but otherwise, i'd get symmetrical, point cut layers and maybe a side bang.New hair style opinion? Tell me what you think?
yeah it would look nice. as long as you think it would look good on you and you won't regret getting it later than go for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment