Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Need a new hair style, DESPERATLY???

See I am going to go cut my hair this upcoming Tuesday and I need a new hairstyle. I have hair 3-4 inches past my shoulder with layers that go to my shoulder. I have dark brown hair with reddish blondish tones, no too much, but it's from henna and the sun. It is curly but not at the roots of my hair till the top of my ear. weird, but it's o.k. I have a medium complexion, sandy beige to be exact. I also have dark brown eyes. My face shape is an oval and I know every style except too long hair goes for this face, but I need a hair style that'll be worth my money. I want it to look shiny, feel soft, be versatile, and I want all heads to turn when I walk in a door. I also want it to be past my chin by 1.5-2 inches or to my shoulder or past that. not short nor chin length. I also want to be able to walk in a party or visit a friend and look fabulous. I want it to be dressy casual. Any pictures or suggestions, please tell me?Need a new hair style, DESPERATLY???
http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/prom/downdos.html

go down to the one that says swept fringe and curls

have a great day=)

and good luck findind a cute hairstyle=)Need a new hair style, DESPERATLY???
Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/face-/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment