Sunday, January 29, 2012

17 year old in need of a new hair style....help?

I'm African American girl with shoulder length hair. Willing to dye some of my hair[not all] and not willing to cut[at least, nothing major].

I always wear my hair down with a side bang. And at the moment, my hair is black with some golden bronze spots...but I need a change.

How can I style my hair differently...?17 year old in need of a new hair style....help?
you could try a Burgundy weave.

this would change some of your natural color(assuming its black)

and give you some red shimmers not to dramatic but enough to get some (OH's ) in the sun-lite.



also try giving your side bang and up-curve style. this might be something different as well without cutting anything you don't want cut.

same hair just different style effects.

take what you got and do a little different with it ..will go along way.

you'll be more comfortable doing that way ..

then if your not satisfied you can always do something a little more drastic later.17 year old in need of a new hair style....help?
try a cutesy bob like Rihanna. I think that is soooo cute, especially on African American girls. Good luck. :]



http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r330//a>
maybe something like this: http://celebsalon.sheknows.com/wp-conten/a>

or this: http://www.cahair.com/wp-content/uploads/a> the waves can be made by wetting hair, creating to pigtail braids b4 bed and when you wake up spray hair, then you'll have waves. :) you could look up some ways to wear your hair 2. like a loose ponytail or something. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment