Sunday, January 29, 2012

What new hair style should I get?

I've been getting my hair the same way for years and I want something new and in-style. I'm going today to get it taken care of. Here's a photo of me...anyone have any suggestions? ...I'd love suggestions from girls...but guys, please lemme know too. Thanks!!



PS: The hair on the sides of my head above my ears has gotten really out of control lol, and I really want that short and gone.



http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/a>What new hair style should I get?
I would say cut it longer on top,shorter on the sides,thinned out slightly overall,not too much because your face is fuller,side-burns left on the long side,,possibly some meduim brown highlights??What new hair style should I get?
Go for a short back and sides and have the top clippered at #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment