Thursday, January 26, 2012

New hair style for my damaged hair!????????

my hair is really really damaged from me flat ironing and blow drying so much (i guess; i dont perm it nor do ne type of coloring) so.......i kno im probably goin to have to cut off the split endz and watever but i dont kno what to do with it afterwards!!! should i just stick with some braids?? have some weave sewn in??? or would i be able to maintain it short w/o a perm or relaxer??? HELP!!New hair style for my damaged hair!????????
It would be best to get some braids, or even a sew-in. Get something to where you don't have to comb, brush or apply heat. You can maintain it short. I recently cut off my relaxed ends and Iove my natural hair. Try going to different websites. If you african american try nappturality.com. Ther are alot of different styles you can try with short hair. Email me and tell me if you need more infoNew hair style for my damaged hair!????????
Obviously you need to get it cut. Go for a layered hairstyle. Those are cool. Don't use the blowdryer too much until your hair becomes nourished again. Drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits and veggies. Apply leave in conditioner after you shower. And massage your hair with mustard, olive or coconut oil at least once a week. Massage your scalp with it before going to bed and wash it in the morning. Hope this helps
you can still straighten it but put some sort of serum in it so it doesn't burn.


braid your fringe/bangs down the side of your haed that looks really good (:(:
tell your hair dresser u want something that will look good if u just put in some leave in conditioner and let air dry, but can still be styled for special occasions. let them no what length you want too.





then after it air dried just do a few touch up, if you need volume flip ur hair upside down and blow dry for a few seconds, stuff like that. much less work and damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment