Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am in need of a new hair style....?

i do not wish to change the color just cut.i am thinking of side bangs as my hair is all one legth at this time and the curls are natural.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27990988@N0/a>I am in need of a new hair style....?
your natural curls look gorgeous, try getting some layering throughout and definitly side bangs, then trim the ends so it will grow faster and look healthier.



use shine serum, and maybe save up for some shine-enhancing curl-boosting shampoo :DI am in need of a new hair style....?
I love your curls! They are gorgeous. =)

As for a cut, I think layers and side bangs would definately be great. For extra curl oomph, try Herbal Essences' Totally Twisted line, and their scrunching gel. I have used it for my curls and it works great. Hope this helps!
ask for side bangs that will be good. but also ask for layers. and when your doing your hair at home either scrunch it and leave side bangs natural or blow it out with a blow dryer and then flat iron it.
I think you need side bangs
  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment