Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Hair Style/Color Ideas? - pic included..?

I'm not fishing for compliments. Seriously. I don't care.



I'm looking for ideas of what I should do with my hair. I used to have really long hair until I donated it to Locks of Love. Then I tried to dye it brown but it came out reddish-brown. Should I grow my hair back out? What color should I dye it?



http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/711/l/a>



Please don't tell me to straighten it because it makes me look like a soccer mom :)New Hair Style/Color Ideas? - pic included..?
I think you look really good like that, but if you are looking for a change, I would go for chocolate, esp. with your eye color, it will make them ';pop';.. Oh, and I like the montage on the wall behind you..New Hair Style/Color Ideas? - pic included..?
I think you should grow it longer and try to dye it DARK brown so then it will turn out a nice shade on the red hair.

personally I think you look good with red hair, but still i think you should grow it.
Maybe a dark brown colour? If you went for a darker base head colour, you could play around with different tones of highlights whether you want natural colours, or something to make you stand out.



PS. You are stunning! x
i like you as a red head but try maybe a different red tone..Try Revlon Colorsilk ( i swear by the stuff and its super cheap) Auburn brown #49



the length is good and i like the style...maybe get some layers?
i think you should color it dirty blonde, grow it out and put some layers in it... and yes it would look better straightened.
Maybe full bangs, an assymetrical cut, with a reddish brown color...
I think you'd look really good as a platinum blonde with a bob cut, or a really short cut.
dye it dark brown for a more striking look.....
dye it blonde. It would look hella aweosme.
dark chocolate brown and get a fringe with a bob

No comments:

Post a Comment