Thursday, January 26, 2012

New hair style or hair cut how should i do it?

I have my hair length to my shoulders i guess i have bangs%26gt;_%26lt; and its kinda annoy at points i dont mind it much but i wanted to grow my hair longer but i think i wanna cut it again but i dont know how my hair is curly most of the time but i wanted to start to straighten it and do a razor cut to my hair but then i figured out it can damage or make your hair look very damaged. . . .eto does anyone have any ideas how i can cut it?or style it @_@tired of curly (its how my hair is naturally)New hair style or hair cut how should i do it?
loose braidsNew hair style or hair cut how should i do it?
if your looking for a cute everyday hairstyle to try out go here this tutorial is awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment