Sunday, January 29, 2012

A new hair style for my face shape?

yea well my hair is extremly boring. just long and straightish wavy. i want to change it A LOT. but i don't exactly know what any cute new hairstyles would be since i have zero imagination..but ANYWAYS. hers a pic of meh. i think my face is kind of heart shaped and I was leaning towards wanting bangs, but is that a good idea? i don't knowww

pleaseanthanks.





http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/a>A new hair style for my face shape?
Hello I saw your picture and pretty much I think you can get away with any style. I think that you would look great in a katie holmes hair cut short aligned and add bangs.A new hair style for my face shape?
you should do swoop bangs and shorten it and make it messy.
You have a cute face! I think that bangs would look good on you! I don't know how long your hair is so I can't advise a certain style but layers might look nice if you don't have them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment