Sunday, January 29, 2012

New hair style? What would the ladies think?

Hello,

this is a question especially for the ladies to answer.



I am trying to change my appearance as part of trying to build my confidence and so forth. Want to lose weight, be fitter so on.

Have a look at the photo and tell me what you think might be a good hairstyle for me. I personally don't think I have a good looking face - am I wrong? correct me if I am please(hehe I know I need a shave lol)!



What would look good as a new hairstyle.





http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image/a>

New hair style? What would the ladies think?
im prob a bit to young to answer this but go for the clippers get a 1-3 shave and then hit the weights and build some muscleNew hair style? What would the ladies think?
lookin good!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment