Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help.. need new hair style! asap please!?

i'm getting my hair cut (not done up fancy in buns or curled or **** like that! cut!!) tomorrow morning. i've looked through TONS of magazines but i couldn't find a style i liked. i'm growing out my hair, i've had it short for awhile, and its already pretty long, at my chest area. i have side swept bangs that are shorter, and i usually get short, choppy, razored layers. except i'm starting to get tired of it, and would like to try something new. i'd still like to have shorter bangs though. if anyone has any ideas or PICTURES please! or web sites with trendy, nice hair CUTS (not styles) for long hair, pleeaase let me know!! thanks in advance :)Help.. need new hair style! asap please!?
U can use this website: its very helpful to me because I use it ALL the time to recieve a certain style i want.





P.S.: search for local shops nearby on this site also, at least thats what i do.....GOOD LUCK GURL

No comments:

Post a Comment