Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Any new hair style ideas for me?

Ok, my hair is african american but it's kinda different. it's 4 inches past my shoulders,very soft and has the relaxed look with out a perm. I always wear my hair in the style wear u take your bangs (my bangs are long and thick) and put the to the side of your hair with a hair tie. I'm tired of this style even my friends are telling me get a new style you can do a lot with your hair. Any ideas?





when u give me an idea can u give me a link to a picture that looks like the idea......Any new hair style ideas for me?
wow these other people who are answering your question are straight up losers. i am in the same situation as you. i'm mixed race, so my hair is straight enough that i don't need a relaxer, but at the same time I constantly have to use the flat iron. You're hair seems as if it is long enough to curl it. Try putting rollers in your hair overnight. When you wake up in the morning %26amp; take the rollers out put 1/2 of your hair up in a pony tail %26amp; the other half down. that looks pretty. also since you have bangs you can make a high ponytail with your bangs loose but partially side swept. Also try seventeen.com or pick up a copy of seventeen mag. There are always awesome hair style tips in there. I bought one copy of that magazine in june %26amp; now i'm hooked. finally try this website: http://www.thehairstyler.com/ It's freaking awesome %26amp; there are always hair ideas for all lengths of hair. I hope this helps.Any new hair style ideas for me?
BALD


MOHAWK


REVERSE MOHAWK


SIDEWAYS MOHAWK


RAT TAIL (that's bald with a little patch of long hair in the back)


FRONT TAIL (the opposite of a rat tail with the patch in the front)


MID TAIL (you get the idea)


MULLETT


OTTOM


or you could just go with the old school monk look


BALD ON TOP WITH A RING OF HAIR AROUND THE BOTTOM
I think you would look so cute if you got a cute bob or even shoulder length style. My hair is about 5 inches past my shoulders and I am going to get it cut soon. I think you could get a cute layered short hair cut and maybe let your bangs grow or cut them shorter. i hope it works out!
Try shaving your head, you can bring back that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment