Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My new hair style do u guys like it !?

ok so i recently changed my hair dramasticly and well i wanted to see if u guys like


it





before :





http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/…





after :


http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/…





http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/…





well


!! rate / comment/ anything


but i want your 100% truth


i could take itMy new hair style do u guys like it !?
I like it! Very cute, very modern yet fun!My new hair style do u guys like it !?
Its ok... the Before was awesome too.





Its a lot more girly and like everyone elses now.





The old hair, you could wear any clothes and it would be good, the new hair, you are going to have to choose the right outfits to make the hair work...
i really liked the before but i love the new hair style too, you can pull it off and you look uber cute lol =) %26lt;3 it
honestly...I like the before alot better but only because I think natural looking hair is prettier. But the after is okay too.
well i personally perfer long hair but the second picture in the after looks cute.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I can't pay attention to the pictures knowing you just used the word ';dramasticly';
your tongue is meant to stay in your mouth, not on ur face.





and ';dramasticly'; isn't a word. I think you meant ';dramatically';.
I think it turned out tight :)





The color and everything. The short hair looks good on you
Too hard to tell-- is your hair in a ponytail? And do you have a pic without sunglasses?
It is very different but I think its really cute!


You look good.
Oooh, love it! (: The color and the style, really pretty.
Two words my cupcake.


SEX.


EEE.


Akaa,


SEXYYYYYYY (:
Looks great, the new do is very you.
:D


I like ittt. Your pretty, hun.
I LOVE IT A LOT!!!
Yup you're looking good
I really like it. Fun hairstyle :)
No.


I didnt like it before either though...


i give it a 0.2
haha its cute and unique but soooo drastic. but it pull it off for sure. I envy you for being brave enough to do that!
i love it so true


but hey where did you get your glasses and zebra stripe shirt
yeah i love it


your a cutie
no i did not like it before aether sorry =/
now u look more girllyy nd lik dos blondes b4 u stood out i liked it more b4
i like it it's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment