Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do you like ludicris's new hair style?

He got rid of the cornrows, and went short.


I love it, do u?Do you like ludicris's new hair style?
ooh, it is sharp!!Do you like ludicris's new hair style?
Sorry Sweetness! I HATE it! Maybe I will eventually like it, but right now I don't feel that he has the right head shape for it, and he just looks funny! Besides I love a man with braids!
I'm not a big fan of pop music... it's pretty dull.
I dont even know who ludicris is. Must be some modern day music thing.
No he looks a boiling hot mess he looks so nice with his braids
It's OK. I wouldn't do mine like that
Sorry I guess it is someone I have never seen.
my sister does
it makes him look more intelligent without the rows in his hair
no
I LOVE IT..HE LOKS WAY BETTER DAT WAY...**SEXY**
I don't love it. Ludacris is Ludacris 'cause of the wild hair or the corn rows. Aww. D:
not really i think it is completely ludicris!
yea i think he looks much much better then before
no because when sum1 doesnt have hair it brings out the features on the face more
yes,cause it's different and finally got those braids out his head
i LOVED his conrows...:'(


but i think his short hair is hot too
Haven't seen it.... is it ';hot n' fresh out the kitchen';, or is it ';cold and old in the igloo';?





hope in peace, try some vegan meals for a swift change

No comments:

Post a Comment