Thursday, December 29, 2011

New hair style please help ASAP;!?

Ohkay so my mom said i can do anythinq to my hair for the new year and i really have no cluee what too do. my hair is like a little bit lonqer than my shoulders and its brown. Oh an i have banqs. what should i do, please help!New hair style please help ASAP;!?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/hairs鈥?/a>





go to that link


choose the hairstyle of your desire


click it, then it should tell you


step by step on how to achieve the look you desire








hope i helped :DNew hair style please help ASAP;!?
highlights or lowlights are usually the most popular.


what is your face shape? where are you widest at? most narrow?


if you can supply me with that information, i can give you what would both accentuate your features, and balance your face.
Try a nice updo, this is pretty:





http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/鈥?/a>
STUFFED TWISTS
Get choppy layers. I think it looks cute, when done correctly.
PUT IT IN A BUN ;]]
get some pretty highlights and low lights

No comments:

Post a Comment