Thursday, December 29, 2011

Need new hair style?

My hair is really boring. I have medium length (to my shoulders), medium brown hair, and side bangs. I have a round/heart face, pale skin, and blue eyes. I really want some pictures of some hair cuts or advice on maybe coloring it.





Thanks! (:Need new hair style?
Sounds kind of like me, except my hair is long, and I recently dyed it from my natural red to brown, haha.





I think that brown hair isn't boring! That's why I dyed my hair brown, so I could have the interesting, rich color! And plus I was tired of being called a ginger.





Get some layers. A choppy, shoulder length style with sidebangs works on anybody!





Answer mine:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Need new hair style?
try pulling half of ur hair back, clipping it (at the tallest part of ur head) and then doing the sidesweep of ur bangs :D that's how my hair is and im gonna do it like that on the first day of school :D

No comments:

Post a Comment