Thursday, December 29, 2011

I need a new hair style BAD!?

my hair is alittle past my elbow an i do the same thing over an over keep it down or in a ponytail ,and my hair gets frizzy when im out in the sun to long what can i do with that?I need a new hair style BAD!?
When you're in the sun put suntan lotion thru your hair it protects hair as well as skin try not to use a rubber-band type hair accessory to hold your hair up try using a large hair pin and twist it up instead. Consider using a product like Paul Mitchell's skinny serum to combat frizzies.I need a new hair style BAD!?
you should make your hair Puff
u can always look in theHairstyle magazines they should be in any Korean hair store or in Wal-Mart. And they have the hottest looks and latest styles. Hope i helped.
Cut it into a bob with bangs.
i like the half pony tails or i also like french braids they look hot! also you could try a messy updo it looks sexy no matter wat!
Take it slow when you cut it if you choose to. Just try to get some layers in it and see how you like it from there.. Look at it this way if you cut it.. you'll use less shampoo and condtionar! :D YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment