Thursday, December 29, 2011

I need a new hair style?

I'm a middle school student, and i am sick of just wearing my hair down. It is strait and brown and I need some EASY hair styles to do that are very cute.I need a new hair style?
buzzzzcut.I need a new hair style?
OK we have like the same hair then. When mine was long, I'd put my hair in a messy bun and then put 2 colored head bands on top of it. People really liked that. And clip up your bangs once in a while. Braids and ponytails are fun as well. There's tons to do with your hair. I liked my long hair a lot but now I also like it short as well. Maybe try a new hairstyle altogether.
Maybe trim a bit off and get more layers and i have a bob at my shoulders and i take a thing called a weaver for my hair and make it wavy and gives it a lot of body! its super cute too!
Most hair parlors have books in them with different pictures of hairstyles. Go to one and look at one while you're waiting. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment