Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Hair Style? Any Ideas?

Hi, I've been letting my hair grow long for the past few months, now it reaches the bottom of my neck, I've been looking for a practical, easy to maintain style, any ideas?





P.s.: I'm an employee so I'm not looking for something extreme, just a tidy look.New Hair Style? Any Ideas?
I think ur best option is to type in on youtube- ';cute hairstyles'; and then u'll actually see how they are done! I got tons of great ideas and tips from watchin a bunch of videos...check it out! :-)New Hair Style? Any Ideas?
Fringes are a good way to make your hair more interesting without being overly complicated. There are so many different types - a blunt one or a side one ?


If you want it less noticable try layers


You can always ask your hairdresser as they know what will suit you!!!


Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment