Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have long hair..need some new hair style ideas..?

My hair is pretty long, its about 4 inches past my boobs lol


It's naturally wavy so I usually wear it down %26amp; wavy or down %26amp; straightened. Sometimes I pull it back into a pony or in a headband..


I'm really bored w/ these ideas though!


Any suggestions??I have long hair..need some new hair style ideas..?
Hello there christina,


With so much information, it is so easy to get lost and confused.


Since I would like to help, I looked up information regarding your query and got these sites that answers it:





One of the best web site for all questions related to Hair-


http://xrl.us/bef7quI have long hair..need some new hair style ideas..?
u can do like a poof ,and half down and half up
Last month i had the same problem. I went on Youtube and looked it up and there are pretty hairstyles! Try that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment