Thursday, December 29, 2011

New hair style for me?

Hello,


I'm a 13 year old filipino girl and a lot of the time my hair styles make me look like I am 10. So I just leave it down or moose it,but now I'm bored of it. So what can I do. I have black wavy long hair.New hair style for me?
You should get thin, straight bangs and leave your hair long as you can :) Does your hair curl? I curl mine almost everyday and get compliments. It sounds like your hair would look great straight too! I like one of the other girls messy bun idea, it's quick and looks good. When your not in the mood to do your hair, you should emphasize your eyes by using lenghtening mascara like Loreal and also some eyeliner on the top lid. Good luck :DNew hair style for me?
Hmmm i would get it cut to shoulder length because wavy would look cute! also i would reccomend side-bangs or shaggy bangs!





Also some mornings you could straighten your hair for a new look or pull it back into a side-pony or ponytail. Also bows are the new style





hope this helped :)





halie
try messy buns, they look cool, and also try getting ur hair cut to like ur shoulder, it looks more grown-up
get it cut short and straighten it with side bangs..or no bangs
u should straghtin it

No comments:

Post a Comment